Monday, April 12, 2010

that maggi Ad.

Ladies,

According to the maggi add. Oh and maggi is a world known spice.
If u want ur boyfriends mother 2 like you...
Cook with maggi and according to the woman
Tima ( that is the sons babe) get home training, sabi cut vegetable and boil meat.

#quickquestion
Was it in his mothers kitchen she came 2 cook for her son?? Or what??

But never mind that tina sef carry degree. Plus she be correct african woman ( I'm assuming she has a huge behind or hips) so if u don't have... Dr Rey for u.

Bottom line Is this...
The way to a mans heart...
Is it through his stomach?

His dick?

Or his mothers kitchen??

I say if u can't cook in d kitchen, u had better be cooking in the bed. #okbye.

2 comments:

funkola said...

iSay:
be a lady in the living room, a chef in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom.

Afrobooboo said...

LOL..... Uve def got to know how to cook in the bedroom. I thnk dats even the most important factor b4 u even start talking about food. Hehe!!!

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...