Wednesday, April 7, 2010

exams

I hate exams. Because they are NOT the true test of knowledge.

And because they stress me out. And deny me social interaction.

Yup I have or rather had a BE to attend of thursday but pow! I shall be studying.
Pulling an all nighter.

I also hate exams because I get home late, study till late THEN eat late. Hence I shall gain weight like sthg is. Wrong with me.

3 weeks to the exams, I usually lose weight. So much I begin 2 look sick.

The only reason I like exams is I become Very close to God. Yup. I pray like hannah.

I cry. I wake up at 3am attempt a question, mess up and cry my eyes out.

Then there are all the people who keep telling me I will be fine. I don't want to let them down.

And then there are those people who I know are waiting for me to fail. I Have to let them down.

Then there is my mother. Who says " its ok if u pass just two papers" to calm me down.

She knows even worse than rejection what I fear most is failure. Especially when I need to redeem myself like I have to now.

Even more about exams I tie most of myself esteem to my academic perfprmace. Yup which means I feel good *insert james brown dance here* when I pass.

Why am I writing this.. Well I am at the library and I was writing and I just dozed off. Mid stream. I dint even take out time to move my books.


Typical day for me. I wake up. Get dressed. Get 2 work. Stay there till 5pm. Dash out head for school. Get there at about 6.30. Do a bit of PQ's. I leave at 9pm. Head back home. Sort myself out. Play with mummy. Sometimes watch a bit of BL. Get back 2 my room. Wash my face. I can't shower because if I do, I become to comfortable and sleep off. So I study till about say 2 am 3 ish. Get some sleep. Wake up by 6.15 or 30 depending on how lazy I'm feeling. Then do some more PQ's. Go back to sleep by 7.15. Wake up by 8am speed dress to work and blah blah blah. That's the wretched cycle I live. Thanks to my exams. Recently I've found myself dozing off. At odd hours. We can't cheat nature.


So today I hit the caffine hard! Coffee, kolanut and coke.

And I know some people out there are thinking, it really isn't that serious.

Actually it is. It always is. If I have to attend 26hours of lectures every weekend. Plus public holidays are full lecture days. It then becomes serious.

Hopefully I don't breakdown. I really am a strong person. I probably won't.

In other news

That over killing it remix aint too bad. Tho Implication. Is still No1. I think I'm wide awake now. Back to my books!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish you the best in your exams. Exams indeed are not the true test of knowledge. However, examination is not for your damnation but for your exaltation... think about that and be more motivated :)

- LDP

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...