Tuesday, April 27, 2010

happy

I am really really really happy.

And thankful. Sometimes it takes the tiniest things to make me realise how blessed I am.

Today I came across some1's blog. Whose views on love I respect. Her I don't care much about.


And she wrote (paraphrased) sthg about how he said" peyton its you I see myself with at the end with me" she feels this is the perfect declaration of love.


BoTtom line I got sthg like that in an email on d 15th, and I didn't pay it any attn.

Yes if mr love came banging down my door, then climbing thru my domot and introducing himself I would miss it.

Lucky me I read, and I recognize it. At least in that form.

I had two options sometime last year.

I know I made the right decision. And I wish him (the un-chosen one) all the best.

But I am happy. I really am.

1 comment:

Tolulope Akanni said...

ur blog is madddd
d drama in ur writing...quality!!!
Glad 2 b a follower

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...