Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I had such a fab idea for a blog and had actually formed the whole thing in my head,

Then I remembered my exams and all that went out the window.

I shall now proceed to do what I know how to do best, make it up as I go along.

I told someone I wanted to take 6 months off my life ( routine) and travel.

He said I'll turn into a hippie and break "his" heart. O_O I know. I thought that too.

In totally unrelated news, I have mock in a few. I am worried. I have started loosing weight.

I've stopped working out and I've started eating at odd hours.

God bless him for sticking thru all this my "unattentiveness"

And I look a mess, my soap finished and I can't be bothered so I'm using err dudu osun now. Ie the pimples are back, with a vengeance. And I'm not even bothered.


I just really really need to pass these exams. :(

And I still can't pray, please if u read this, help me pray.

I really wish I was so much closer to God.

In related news, some1 I love so much read a post of mine and took offense, she said I made her look bad.

I'm sorry. I didn't think you would have been offended. I would never consciously upset you or make you look bad.

I've probably lost that friend, but what worries me is that I'm almost ok with it. I mean I am sorry but I don't want to take it out or call her or something or do anything to fix it. Exam blues or I'm just plain bitchy. I'll find out soon enuf. I am worried tho. We are or do I use 'were' very close. She is practically my sister.

That being said, Demilades bday was yesterday. I wish him a better year than the last. And favour all year round.

I'm coming to terms with who I am.

I am strong. And I can't depend on people so much. And I'm dealing with that.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...