Monday, April 19, 2010

The Search

today i finally looked through some schools, i wanted to get this over with asaply so im opting for the UK. thier programs are one year. is this a good thing? i hope so at least Mummy would be happy.

and what is all this talk about Gmat again?? abeg im tired. exam everywhere, shey i cant just go to school ni?

in other good news he saw my skin and say " E wo skin"

its yoruba, it means see skin, in admiration.

1st time since i can remember that i got my period and i didnt have huge pimples on my chin.
i actually havent had any funky sized pimples of late.

i cant wait for 5pm to come. so i can go.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...