Tuesday, April 13, 2010

another rant

Now I like 2 plan and stick to my plans.

I'm very self sufficient which means I really hate having to ask favours from anyone.

When I make plans and I have to involve people I like 2 keep it 2 d minimum.

Now one of these people is my driver. With all due respect he is fucking stupid.

Yes I said it, FUCKING stupid. Thing is every one else that has 2 use him shares this exact same views.

Including my mum who employed him and pays him.

Personally Nothing will make me happier that seeing him leave.

He is Lazy and my mother seeing how hard-working the other one was left me 2 deal with this lazy fuck.

Well I am tired of being nice Today is the last time I'm going 2 consider the kids and wife and blah blah blah.

I'm letting him go. Why?? Simple his cup is full and runneth over.

Today I planned to visit the library and since 4oclock its 5.30 now I have been waiting for him.

Since I can't read at work I have wasted 1.30mins of my time that God will not give me back.

And I have also wasted N1000 on cab fare when I just filled my car tank yesterday. What $akes me Even madder is the fact that

1. The car is parked right where I left it.

2. The stupid rats phone is off.

3. He will get home and Lie that he was there all the while.

And if and if only he doesn't lie I may forgive him. But I'm sooo fucking Mad right now. I'm just going to order chinese.



KMT!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Take it easy. I know how drivers could be like. Wow.. you should count the number of swear words... took it easy o. LOL

- LDP

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...