Monday, October 29, 2012

Triumph

And thanks be to God, who always causes us to triumph- 2nd Corinthians 2:14

My birthday is around the corner.

I feel like I have so much work to do- I actually always feel that way. While I am happy to be doing the work.

I look forward to January.

I am low key excited about it.

Next week is my induction into the institute, and my mother's friends have started calling her to congratulate her. I tell you- Nothing gives me greater joy that making my mother happy. Like I live for that. totally.

My birthday is around the corner. Literally- Its 4 days away.

Everything I want- or usually want- I have been given already. New bag and new chanel perfume.

I am getting supper predictable.

I miss the Lover. I have not seen him all holiday. We both had different engagements in the south south and missed each other on sunday at the airport. * insert sobs here*

Since I am dead at work, and he is busy as well, we are yet to see each other. I think I'll just wait till friday to see him. Need to take out my hair TONIGHT!

Long weaves are the enemy. LOL

My sister and I are now low key besties. Till she does something to massively piss me off.

I am still sitting still in the whole madness of this life.

and watching it go by. and liking it totally.

I started walking/running again today. My whole body hurts.

I love it.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...