Tuesday, October 23, 2012

On Provision

Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly father feedth them. Are you not much better than they?(Matthew 6:26 KJV)

In deed I am.

Today the office increased expense claims.

Say what you want, but God looks after his own.

Today I am going to fit my dress- I am super excited!

It is Port harcourt O'clock. Plus I did not even have to lie to get off work- The government declared public holidays  for Thursday and Friday!!!

If this not the work of God, Please I do not know what it is. Infact- I am super estatic!

Please people be happy.

Date night with mr Lover Lover. Every night is date night with mr Lover.

My nails keep breaking- which is rare because my nails never break. ever.

well 1st time for everything, will cut them and get them fixed, I was gunning for a shellac but....

Liver is failing me.

What has been going on?




No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...