Friday, October 5, 2012

Anger Management and other cool stories

But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth ( Colosians 3:8 KJV)

Let me tell you what. I have a terrible anger problem.

I did not know this until this morning- Ok that is a lie, I knew it, I just assumed it was impatience.

I hate people that do not have any sense at all.

They irritate me and make me very angry.

Like those people who see everyone on the queue at the toll gate and drive to the front of the queue and shunt it.

What upsets me further are the people who actually let them in.

In retrospect, I should have bought a gun before I even learnt how to drive.

I do not keep malice- That is a lie, I forget people simply existed. I am so skilled at it. If it was someone else with this skill, I would recommend theraphy.

I do not indulge in blasphemy of any kind- or at least I make a conscious effort not too.

Filthy communication- The queen of sexting here. * bows head in shame*

Double innuendos are my forte- I wonder if these count as filthy communication? Who am I kidding, they probably do.

Second my staff has been taken away from me. Second solo audit.

I am not too amused by all this.

I am coming to terms with the lover having a 9-5.

Less bonding time for us, BUT we are making it work and for that I am grateful.

Planning anything is stressful. I'm currently helping her friend plans something and planning a family vacay to Ghana.

You know what is so stressful about all this?

Dealing with people- getting them to pay. even after talking and talking and talking.

Its almost ridiculous. If I had my way, in my next life- I would be a computer enthusiast.

so that my interactions with human beings at the work place would be oh so limited.

The ideal job entails not ever having to work with anyone. Something along the lines of working from home.

Dear Internet, I believe in you, you can do this, make this happen.

I FINALLY finally. fucking finally completed my application for the induction process of  my professional body. Oh lord, I can not wait, to attend the women accountant meeting with my mother in November.


Im sure she cant wait either.

Tomorrow, I have to sort out some running around in the morning.

Then I have a spa date with super star Lover, and lunch afterwards.

I think I want to take anger management classes.

You know what? I am a bloody hypocrite.

I keep harping people about referring to me by my Yoruba name.

Today I spoke to the ex- MD of my current client trying to clear up some issues on the TB and we were on the phone for a while.

When I was about to get off, he said " so will you come and have drinks with me tonight? what is your name?"

And I replied, without blinking and or giving it a second thought, " My Yoruba Name"

and this didn't even occur to me till I got off the phone.

Like this is a clean slate, someone who I do not know from jack, I can make a change right here.

Still, But  Yet- I gave him my Yoruba name.

A rose by any other name is still a rose.  would still smell as sweet.





No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...