Thursday, October 18, 2012

Birthday wish list and all that Jazz

Before you were formed I knew you.

For the plans I have for you are good and not of evil to bring you to an expected end.


This morning, Mr Lover asked me what I wanted again for my birthday.

I said holiday.

He said December.

I said give me cash.

He said, I already ordered your present, I don't know if it will arrive before then.

Me- whatever you do. Make me excited.

Him: You are always excited.

Again this year- I have no idea what I want for my birthday.

Contentment or just plain confused.


I have been happy most of the year.

And I'm even happier still about my news - that I'm not ready to share yet.


So for my birthday- what do I want this year?

Cases of moscato. I think. I really do not know.

No comments:

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...