Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy


And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back and with a loud voice glorified God, and fell down on his face at his feet giving him thanks... ( Luke 17:15-16)

I am so happy and thankful!

Wheeeeeeee!

And this has nothing to do with my pending birthday for which I am yet to figure out what I plan to do with myself.

My mother plans to organize a party for me- for the induction.

we looked through the clothes I own sef- and found nothing decent to wear.

I am so excited for her- She almost can not believe it,

This year was so full of good tidings for me. It is amusing and to think I started my 1st audit job this year in tears.

Now- I am doing Senior work. I have staff. I am meeting deadlines.

I am growing in paid employment.

I am sha happy.

:)

Are you guys happy?

Please be happy.

I have sooo much to speak about. But I have no time.

Hopefully soon I will have some time to talk about all the delicious goodness of my life.

Thank you Jesus!

* falls on face*

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...