Monday, October 8, 2012

Books from Bookie.

My friend just sent me the most delicious book ever.

Dear 50 shades of grey fans. Imma let yall finish BUT no one does BSDM erotica like black lace.

Anyway.

I just popped over to let you know

1- My current  client is trying to poach me- AS IF.

2- I am a happy bunny- Neww books!

3- I went to the gym this morning- Also a fit bunny!

I will be back with a more decent post on how my weekend went.

By the way I met this 40 something year old hair dresser.

Probably the most agreeable Nigerian male I have ever met.

I am one of the worst peoples' hair to make- My current hair dresser Yinka must be tired of me.

But Baba?

Too sweet. Perfect disposition.

I'm soo accustomed to the abrasive nature of Nigerian men, that this was a pleasant surprise.

However the saloon is in Festac.

I was so horribly drawn to his person. * sigh*


I say horribly  because I am never drawn to anyone. attracted yes. drawn Never.

Plus he started making hair in 1986 when he was wrapping up his stay at yaba tech.

In 1986, I was not even born.

I do not know what kind of person this makes me.

Yesterday was absolutely delish. The lover, his brother, his brothers girl and I all went to visit his mother.

It was such an amazing time. After which we came home and drank wine from the bottle because we were both too comfortable in our postion.

Does that happen to anyone? You find the perfect postion with your lover and refuse to move?

No one? Well just me then.

so we sat there, drinking wine and watching el-classico.

I am team C-Ronaldo just incase anyone is interested.

Its days like yesterday that make me so skeptical about going to school.

I have been thinking about it a lot lately.

Also my birthday is coming.

While I'm not particularly excited- I can not believe it. I am going to be twenty- something!!!

I'm getting so old and I have no millions to show for it yet.

I'm also thinking of going away for my birthday.

Calabar, cotonu, Ghana, togo?

However alone.

Does this make me strange?

I also attended a new church yesterday- However, my spirit did not quite gel with that of the pastor and I have no idea why. Will go by again to see if it was just a fluke or for real. Although I am listening to his tapes and he comes across as hella obnoxious. We'll see.

Anyways I'm still reeling from the excitement from yesterday AND the book from today!

Thank you Bookkie for the book!

You rock, hurry back home so I can pay you back with copious amounts of palm wine and Nkwobi!




No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...