Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Splurging

But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this word AND IT IS CERTAIN we can carry nothing out.... (1 Timothy 6:6-7)Emphasis all mine
So I have a party this weekend, Why am I so eager to go and get a new outfit?

because I am not content. I have a shit load of clothes to wear, and I will wear one of the many numerous ones I have. I do not want to buy anything again except it is an absolute neccesity.

I always have this weird power tussle in my mind on spoiling myself and just being plain incontended with what I have.

I mean I draw the line at a certain number of things- which are borderline madness such as buying hair at 100 grand a head- There are children in my village whose mothers will bless you forever if you use that money to pay their fees.

so no while I won't do things that ridiculous, I find myself wanting to spoil myself a little. sometimes more than needed( I admit)

Today my sister saw me naked and said " stop sucking belle" I replied- I am pushing it out.

she squealed " it is a lieeeeeeee, your stomach is vanishing sha" she then got up touched it. asked me to suck belle, proded and just generally exclaimed about how I am so skinny now, my body is lithe enough for italian ball room dancing and I should take up the classes.

Me: No Im only trying to lose some belly fat for the party this weekend and the wedding at month end.

her: you sha look very good- please keep it up.

My face could not contain my smile!

I Love when people compliment my body- surely that must be unhealthy as well.

Dont know and I do not care- I need something to stop me from shopping the way I do.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...