Friday, March 31, 2017

Snatches of Perfection


*Random Musing Alert*

I keep having random flash backs a la Nollywood of a weekend I spent at T's.

He has just moved to London for work for 6 months and I  graciously offered to help him settle in.

No details.

But It was perfect.

I have been having a lot of perfect days and nights lately.

And while most have been spontaneous, they have one thing in common.

I was intensely present.

In the moments.

I have no other moments to tag to these perfect moments except the moments themselves.


I tend to do a lot of things at once, so it is rare that I am so immersed in a moment that all I have are memories of that moment.

And the memories are so vivid.

It is almost perfect all over again.

Two weekends ago, I spent the most delightful Sunday with my baby girl and we were at the beach.

And it was perfect.

I think a lot of my present-ness has to do with the lack of Twitter in my life?

So I am not constantly reaching for my phone to tell and share the perfection with my half a thousand followers.

I would be the first to admit- I may be sating my SM yearning via Instagram stories,

But even that, can't seem to hamper how vivid the flash backs are.

They are perfect.

And even though I may be tempting fate right now.

I am happy and I am in love with the perfection that is my life.

Dear Universe.

Thank you.

Keep up the good work.



No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...