Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Because I'm super extra

And I like to keep  breadcrumbs of my awesomeness of the interwebs

And because I can't send my real life people back here

And because lent is my favorite season...


I created a new blog for my 40 notes in 40 days lent activity.

Lenten Letters

It is a new wix blog and I am so excited about it.

Hopefully I finish strong, and hopefully one of you reading this gets a delightful little note from me.

But if you do not, feel free to use the contact page on THAT blog to send me a note

or even better a delivery note for my favorite case of moscato  a link to your own 40 notes.

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...