Sunday, March 26, 2017

List 12: List your best qualities

Because I am unrepentant about how much I hype and gas myself, I decided to ask a few people who I spend time with and I would say are my friends and know the real me to a certain degree " what are my best qualities?"

No names because I do not have power to separate fight

Meh.

Names included.
Comments in italics are mine.

Sassy: Your ability to infiltrate any gathering and draw people to yourself effortlessly (as chairlady bad bishes and head honcho Pretty Gang) and your organizational skills

Bunny: You do everything with zeal and gusto (asides go to work obviously),
You are kind and generous,
You love hard and deep ( I doooo, I do not know if this is a quality sha) and
you are loyal.

Princess:  Err. Resilience. Qualities as in?

Sbaby: Resilience & Resourcefulness

CEO: Ha you have plenty ( but she somehow managed not to list any)
Update: Strong willed and  grounded

M: Keeping in touch ( which is really good to know since I am rather flaky)

Singer: You are very good at encouraging people

Local Rapper: Your happy vibes and your ability to ginger enjoyment ( Yes that would be me)

Creative: Having a laugh ( Oookay- whatever this means)

Hajiya Savage 1: Very resourceful, tenacious, kind and intelligent (wipes tear)

I also posted the question on snap chat

The graffiti artist : Your ability to think very fast

The married man: Enjoyment

MA: Speaking hard truths right from Jss1 ( I find it strange I have friends from over 15 years ago and I also love it- means I'm not THAT bad a person)

Happiness: Go-getter (some people would say I am predatory), resourceful, Smart,
 Brings people together (Perhaps the time has come to form a political party?),
Strong (meh )


Common denominators include

- Resilience
-Resourcefulness
-Kind?
-Enjoyment Ministress

I would like to add to this list even though NO ONE thought to mention it.

I am badass at money management no really I have a guy on the DL for everything.
and if I find that my guy can't do it. I find a guy of my guy.

Basically I'm a really good fixer for cheap too.

and I do not know if this is a good quality but people like me. A Lot.







1 comment:

wendewanderlust said...

Incredibly bold. Frighteningly unapologetic. I will never forget you hitting the car and getting the police man taking our driver away to stop in shock. Damn, I stopped in shock! LOL! But you possibly saved us that day. I think to be so completely self-assured, even when low key you don't have things all together, is a vital skill and a great talent.

And you're genuine. That's a big deal.

-Wendelyn...I found you on these mean e-streets, fam!xx

List 39: List the most beautiful things you have ever seen

Off the top of my head,  the view of lake Kivu from Nirvana Hotel in Gisenyi. The view just goes to show God exists and he is super mindfu...