Monday, March 20, 2017

List 11: All the ways you can rejuvenate your space

1  De-clutter
2 Give out clothes you haven't worn in 12 months
3 Give out clothes period
4 Stop buying clothes
5 Give our more things
6 Empty your bedside closet
7 Put everything on the side table INSIDE the drawers
8 Clear the actual dressing table
9 Drink more tea at night
10 Drink more tea
11 Put brandy in your tea.

Alternatively I can and probably should:

1 Invite Chioma over to your house more
2 Give her wine so she can help you

1 comment:

mizchif said...

Ah. New layout I see.

Anyway I'm glad you already know what you need to do, so.....

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...