Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Divide

I was not going to blog today but anyway since I'm here:

Currently listening to the Ed sheeran album "Divide" and I am thanking him on behalf of all the 2017 Nigerian brides for giving us newly minted first dance songs and retiring "Thinking out loud"


Totally adore the whole album- ADORE!

Potential faves: Perfect**. Dive. Save myself.

I do not even like Ed Sheeran because not my spec but I need someone to introduce him to me so I can tell him something.

And reminisce needs to leave because he has been over thrown.

Ed sheeran has my heart.

*Insert heart beating emoji*


** I took a crying break for this song. and i's going to be on repeat on my ipod today so If you see me in traffic bawling my eyes out. It's Ed's fault.

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...