Monday, March 13, 2017

Never Change

I do not think human beings ever change.

I mean I know God can change a person, but for the most part we remain the same.

Case in point, me.

I came across my JS3 year book and I read the introduction that I wrote about myself, and let me tell you guys, it is probably the same thing I would write about myself today.

Features my really bad hand writing with a bit of french and just be generally washing my self like there is no tomorrow.

Also- I had a crush on Aj from Back street boys so if anyone knows where he is or where to find him, please point me in that direction.

Finally in the introduction, I stated how my best friend would fill out the page opposite. 

If you guessed the page opposite was empty, You are correct, pass Go and collect $200.

Friendship is still slightly sketch for me.

I have a love hate soul mate with my current "best friends" bordering on acceptablity of how good and bad I am simultaneously. 

Alsooooo, I meet people now, 15 years later and what they say about me is the same thing my class mates/dorm girls/friends from when I was 13 wrote in that book.

You are nice, annoying, keep being cool. Some spirnkles of you are nasty peppered with I hope we remain friends.

Just seems so odd.

Although people who meet me now, add generous to that mix.

I think I have mastered the art of giving because, I came across this and just realized that really the bible is ready for all of us.


 For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?

1 Cor 4:7
I mean, I have a wide range of abilities and I am able to make people's lives better, for a long time I may have felt like I was the shit but look at the bible, like baby girl, you ain't shit. You didn't do it on your own. You received the gift from God quit playin'. And quit frontin' like you figured it out all on your own.


How apt is this bible verse.

Very apt.

Quick shout out to my girl who helped me fix my room. I appreciate it so so much.

I mean I could have done it but abeg.

Maybe the people who say I am a diva know what they are speaking about.




No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...