Friday, March 31, 2017

Fall for you

I have somewhat become obsessedddddddd with love songs.

Lets blame Ed Sheeran. ( Yes, Lets).

Anyway after a more detailed google search of my new fave " Leela James"

I, and the current number on my itunes play count for this song, have decided that this is now my new best absolute fave.

For now


Offcourse.

AND THE PIANOOOOOOO.

You guys I am serious about my piano lessons now.

Pleaseeee  if anyone knows any tutor, send them my way.

Pretty please with two cherries on. the. top.

Anyway video.

Feels like I'm loosing control.
I'll take another step
if you catch me when I fall for you.


Also how has baby girl NOT. YET. BLOWN?

Shame.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...