Monday, April 3, 2017

List 13: List the things that always cheer you up

- SHOPPINGGGGGGGGG.
It is so strange, I am so fulfilled when I have bought things but I am now currently trying to declutter my life and closet so I am trying to buy less.

Ps- My ideal job would be personal shopper if I was half as stylish as I wished.

- Moscato.

Goes without saying. Who does Moscato/Rissato/Lambrusco NOT cheer up?

-Presents

Brown paper packages tied up in strings Gift items nicely wrapped always always always cheers me up.

- Awoof
Nothing like a ridiculous discount to make my heart leap in boundless joy and cheer me all the way up.

I love free things too.


Ps: Asos is currently doing a 50% sale, but I am on a no buy ban till lent ends.

Anyway

-Candid conversations
-Compliments
-Getting things done by my self ( Case in point, protecting my iphone cable with a spring from a ball point pen. A broken nail later and I'm all cheer-ed up.


Not List related.
But I had such a delicious weekend.
And the sun set on sunday was everything.
I am equal parts nervous and excited about the course I might be charting with all the spare time I have, but I'm doing it afraid. Lowkey.

No comments:

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...