Saturday, November 19, 2011

The weekend

Updated my bbm status from Reni- day to " Stay at home and cook up a storm saturday"

5:30am Gym alarm went off

5:45am 3 alarm snoozes later, I woke up and got dressed.

6:05 Headed to the gym.

6:08 arrived at the gym.

7:50 called the lover

8:05 left the gym

8:20 My girl Riri shows up.

8:40 i decide to quit yoga class and make Zobo.

8:55 Aunty Joy comes over
9:40 Lover returns my call- i blow him off.
9:41 i run out of sugar- end of zobo making.


10:45 Watching Yoruba movie on afmag Yoruba.

12:00 She decides to make oil rice, while i decide to make ram pepper soup.

12:30 Jasmine Invites me for Lolly's birthday bbq. I say Ok.

12:45 Woma calls, he is bored, though he may have a date later tonight he is coming.

2:00 Woma shows up. I offer him Ice cream.and cake.

3:00 he sips the Zobo, he loves it, he instigates vodka in the mix, its ACE.

3:45 Work on my bathroom is concluded- still i cant use it for 2 days.

4:00 Super woman arrives.

5:00 i offer Woma peppersoup while i shower and get ready.

6:05 I am ready and we hit the road.

6:50 we drop off Aunty Joy and head to lolly's party.

7:30 We arrive at lolly's party strictly in a show face capacity

I spot Buchi and Ope making out in a dark corner. i say heeeey.
we walk in, and i see Deji. he hugs me. i hug him back.

woma makes a snide comment about the hug lasting too long.

I have the absolute "softest" spot for Deji. Love him to littlr bits.

Segun see's woma, they are excited and allow me wander.

I see a bunch of old faces.

I spot NOC.

Noc and i- Hug and air kiss. i ask to be excused.

I see badwale- we do a little dance, he calls me orobo

Jade pulls me and accosts me for being late, i tell her im sorry. I had a long day.

I spot sessy- she is sitting next to NOC to i ask " is this our husband?"

he heard. she replied" no i only just met him now"

he promises to query me. i smile and ask for my goat.

sessy asks for my watch. we giggle.

its good to see her. its been aeons.

Jade pulls me, i come face to face with my Ex.

For the 1st time in forever, his sight doesnt make me feel like vomiting.

He turns away.

I pull him in, and hug him.

"I miss you" he said.

"Im sure" I replied.

he smiled.

For the 1st time since we broke up- I dont think i was drunk through out that relationship.

He re-introduces me to his friends, and that ones oyibo girlfriend.

he whispers something to her

then the thought returns- I must have been drunk the entire relationship.

The thought doesnt leave my head anymore. i excuse my self.

I turn around- and i catch Sola's eye.

I smile. apparently he is Noc's friend and bringer.

We make small talk. he refers to Noc as my Oga.

i reply " he is someone i work with"

He then tells Noc and request that i should be queried on Monday.

"urm actually he cant query me, he owes me a favour" i blurt out.

Your Oga cant owe you a favour he said. i smiled.

we moved on to mindless chatter. i excuse myself

Noc was looking too fucking yummy in his all while ensemble.

I see Jade- Ask her for take away small chops, im leaving in 2 mins i tell her.

why?

I have to take woma home.

then will you come back?

Nope home is in lekki.

she calls us Kissing cousins.

I hug and airkiss her.

I have little mindless chatter with Segun about this aunt's birthday.

8:10 Woma pulls me- we leave

8:45 We get to lekki to get ice cream and cake.

9:05 we finally find the place. he likes the ice-cream and refers to himself as a cake connoisseur. i giggle. its freaking cake.

9:30 He orders two more slices. and packs the rest as take away.

9:45 i arrive at home. i tell him i would see him neZt week. i giggle. he reprimands me. i still giggle.

10:05 i repark my car. take of my bra- get ready for bed.

10:34 the lover shows up.

10:35 the lover leaves.

10:45 I watch beyonces new video. i tweet my opinion about it.

i watch a couple other videos.

12:05 i complete this blogpost.

Its my Ridiculously Insanely hot Iyawo Reni's birthday.

I love her to bits and wish her the very best in the coming year.



- It does seem like Noc seems to be popping up a lot on my radar. urgh.
i hate that i like it.

2 comments:

King Shelle said...

Royalty! lover shows up 10:34, leaves 10:35.... hmmm reminds me of losing my virginity.... 1 minute man reference.... :p

King Shelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...