Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving.

While im fully resident in Nigeria,

And we dont celebrate thanksgiving. there is the need to be thankful.

I remember this time last year i was in Ny for thanks giving and it was beautiful.

My aunt just underwent heart surgery sucessfully, she was able to get someone to look after her kids while in the hospital.

There was so much to be thankful for.

And this year we have a lot more to be thankful for,

for good health, wealth, successes promotions, inductions, Birthdays, lovers quarrels, everything its impossible to count.

But i am thankful, most for myself
This last year i have grown, my Yoruba has become better, my people skills increased, wisdom nko? e don pack come my domot.

this 2011 make i no even talk lie, na me God vex dash this 2011.

If you see as God use me take shine this year ehn?

You sef - wen you carry eye torch lite as God don use me shine wella this year e go hungry you make you come serve this My God.

None the less this year has been amazing- and all Glory is returned to God.

Baba God i say Thank you. i am Thankful.

:)

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...