Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Subtle references

Of certain things.

for one i love to talk about my lover.

if you mention male shoes- i could just be like Oh yah the lover has those in Red, and blue or blah blah blah.

But in recent times, i have observed that people ( girls) dont make mention of their significant others.

i find it amusing- Because i am an Uber private person - but i cant seem to shut up about how awesome he is probably because he is only that way towards me but that isnt the point tho.

The point is why cant anyone else shurrup about how amazing their SO is?

i know i get that you have some whore female friends and ish

and if you over talk they will try to enter set and all- But asides that, why act like you are single.

Or are you ashamed?

2nd- The cost of living in Nigeria- too high.

I just did a mini rant about how people want other people i.e me to come

and live Heineken Magnum life style on Zobo income.

#sidebar so exactly what is the point of putting beer in a champagne bottle?
Not like any one is gonna buy a big bottle of beer and share with their friends

and except what you are celebrating is the successful sale of your left kidney in Malasyia
I dont see why you wanna be popping that.
no disrespect to the boys that do that.

Like why the hell are you selling an Ankara dress for 18k.

6 yards of ankara is maybe 2k5.
all the embellishments you wanna use- another 3k.

plus tailoring costs maybe 4k.
so why are you marking up 100%?

ok i know its not a 100% markup but whatever.

Its annoying.. and i obviously do not buy. and i have made this clear repeatedly to people

yest i still get invitations to come and buy.

Urgh Nigerians and the inexplicable need to live above our means.
I cant quite understand it.

Im actually quite upset-

i got invited to face a disciplinary committee. when even annoyed me the most- was that

they invited my mother.

explain to me why i do something wrong- AND YOU ARE CALLING MY MOTHER!!!

i mean- i am the only one in my family who uses the gym.

Hopefully we both arent too busy on that day and we forget.

or God would allow something as ridiculous as no parking space- delay us.

I am so irritated.

Im just thankful i told her, when i did.

story for enter gear two.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...