Monday, December 5, 2011

I feel sick

Physically- because I need a break, and i can feel a fever coming up.

Also also because i did not finish my Malaria meds two weeks ago.

Mentally- Because I need a break.
and im stressing out about my disciplinary hearing on thursday.
Mostly because my Mother is involved.
I wish they could suspend me without any hearing.
I feel sick thinking about having to put her through that shit.

and this is really getting to me.

Emotionally- I dont feel sick. But By tomorrow i probably would.

Today, i would be strong.

But tomorrow- I would call in sick.

and lie in bed and do nothing all day.

Play with my baby brother, and do my nails to cheer me up.

Write the damn statement for my hearing, and drink large amounts of moscato.

ps: Moscato is my newest kryptonite.





1 comment:

karen H said...

u got suspended? what happened ? sorry k..u need a break so enjoy today and ur mum is a strong woman she'll be fine k

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...