Thursday, November 10, 2011

new look AGAIN!!

i am feeling the black and white theme going on.

No greys up in this bitch.

ok thats a lie, between black and white, lie a thousand shades of grey.

However, the blue reminds me of blue biro.

ps: people who stay in the grey areas in moral issues, have the hottest part of hell awaiting them.

Theme looks too fresh and clean.

Unlike my life right now. its a mess.

and by life i mean room.

I need minions. and plenty of them. and soon.

My client just told me Audit work is not for beauty queens.

While i am not a beauty queen, i agree. this shit drains you.

hence my need for minions.

Back to pressure of execl sheets. im supposed to pull out today!

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...