Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Lover

My lover is probably one of the best things to happen to me.

and i am someone who a lot of good things have happened to.

I think i must have been extra good in my past life,

that God decided to reward me and bless me with him.

I am thankful, each and everyday i spend with him

for him, for what i have with him, and for who i have become with him.

I am also thankful for the fights, the rough patches and the tears.

somehow all that makes all of this worth it.

he is a good man. and i appreciate that.

although we do not see eye to eye on some things, actually make that many things

he has always always been there for me.

and i am truly thankful.

Obviously i did something right in my past life,

God decided i deserved the best and

gave me the best.


No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...