Saturday, October 15, 2011

Compliments

My friend A, just sent this to me randomly on bbm today.

" You are a very peculiar woman O. You can imagine how much this irks me( Joking) to say this but you are really awesome ( when you look beyond your great diva-ness- lol). Your (rather expansive) grasp of things around you and your informed appreciation for things from rap to football to politics, makes you a rather unique lady. I'm very proud of you as a friend. I just thought you should know that"


* turns of background violin music*

When people ask me how i can sleep at night being who i am, i should show them this message.

It totally blew me away.

I literally had to rinse my self. this washing was too much.

But thank you A. now if this pride can translate itself into one of the things on my birthday wishlist.

lol jk.

Hi Rihanna.


No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...