Saturday, September 10, 2011

Shopping, Cheating and Gratitude


shopping.

today i went shopping with the lover. i like that he saw how hard market runs was. at least now before he opens his mouth 2 make noise he would calm down.

i also hated his attitude towards the sellers. always dashing them money after we had agreed a certain price. they ended up calling me mummy ijebu.

cheating.

would i leave my husband if he cheated on me?

no.

my boyfriend- maybe, most likely. 85€€ percent sure the answer is yes.

however if i found out my husband 2 be got jiggy with someone night before the wedding.

i'd ask him 2 take the aids/hiv test. if he is negative. we'll go ahead with it.

if not- sorry to all those who bought and sewed aso-ebi.- because i am going to sell.


gratitude.

my last post, i was lamenting about how growing up was hard and all that.
my lord in heaven was listening to me.
and he provided.
and i am thankful.
he really does look after his own.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...