Saturday, July 21, 2012

Linda Ikeji has the worlds worst commentators ever. HIAN.
This one said this
"Why the girl face be like bone like this na? Hope say he never go score 2/10 so? Congrats bro. We dey ur side"
I do not understand Nigerians. So horrible.
Last night was my friend Oyinda's birthday and we went to this karaoke bar in Vi. It was sooooo much fun!

My mother wants me to take out my locks. :(  I was just getting very comfortable in them. *sigh* What to do? Ghana weaving? Gigantic Ghana weaving in blonde? or in Red? A la Rihanna?

My hair is sooo soft. I can't stop touching it.

Ani wrote the most beautiful post about his brother( Whose birthday it is today btw) Read it Here

So what has been going on?

I am so ecstatic Holiday in a few days! I tell you the universe hears my cries. Everytime I am at the verge of breaking down- A holiday appears around the corner ! A la band aid!

Again, What should I do to my hair? I'm Thinking Ghana weaving because it's basically get up and go hair. But I'm still terribly undecided. When will I even find time to make my hair.

In my 300level I went to see my friend who was repeating a year and her room mates friend had a book called " Mad man" by tracy groot. I started it, but was unable to finish it. Fast forward to five years later- My darling Ebuka( Thank you so much by the way- I don't thank you enough) bought it as a gift for me- as reading is the only way I get to relax.

Anyway to cut the long story short, I got to Amazon site and amazingly- The book is unavailable in my country.

So I have to wait till I go on holiday to be able to download the book onto my ipad ( which I use as a kindle- It is waaay better than logging all those books around tbh). But I mean you wait 5 years to read a book- Surely you can wait a few weeks more? No?

NO. I can not wait. I am literally in tears- because I just wanna read dammit!


No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...