Monday, July 9, 2012


I found this in my blog archives- sometime in early 2010 I blogged it.
I have been reading all my old posts- I was so confident that the world belonged to me.
9-5 employment has chipped away at that confidence. In reality however
the world belongs to yoruba ass kissers in employment- Thats  what no one tells you when you are in University. Hiss

 Whenever we need to make a very important decision it is best to trust our instincts, because reason usually tries to remove us from our dream, saying that the time is not yet right. Reason is afraid of defeat, but intuition enjoys life and its challenges. ~ paulo cohelo.


The boy was walking to buy bread when the mayor of the city crossed the street. 

‘The reason he is so powerful, is because, he’s made pact with the devil,’ a very devout woman in the street told the boy, and he was intrigued.

Some time later, when travelling to another town, the boy saw a beautiful corn field. He asked who was he owner as soon as he arrived at his destination

‘All this land belongs to the same man. I’d say the Devil had a hand in that.’ – answered one of the villagers. 

Later the same day, a beautiful woman walked past the boy. A priest also saw her and said aloud:

‘That woman is in the services of Satan!’ 

From then on, the boy decide to seek the Devil out. One day he managed to see him face to face. 

‘They say you can make people powerful, rich, and beautiful.’

‘To be totally honest, this is not true’ replied the Devil. ‘You have just been listening to the views of those who are trying to promote me.’


I read the above story and thought wow. I want everyone who reads my blog to read this. And hence I blogged it. Altho I am working on something FantastiC for my next post and no its not my opinion on internet hook ups just yet. :)

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...