Wednesday, July 11, 2012

C V writing and all other mundane shit

To be honest I hate to write about myself.

So only naturally CV writing has been put onto the back burner.
So today I decided to write my CV. I just realised how much work experience I have. Lord, I have no space. I'd hate to have 3 pages, but at the same time- I'd hate to have to drop out work experience.

Anyways thats that.

I want to see snow white & the hunts man.
Dear holly wood- Mirror Mirror wasn't that a snow white spin off? two in one year? or rather in the span of 8 Months? Not that I'm complaining all I'm saying is that GDC needs to stop putting it on their flier if it isn't showing you know?

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...