Monday, March 4, 2013

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

You know how I said I was not home sick anymore.

I woke up this morning and saw this "Okoli nylon bag"

and for a minute, my eyes watered- so I found myself chanting ' It will be okay, you are not home sick, you are fine'

And I became fine.

Chanters are us? Maybe.

I just saw the Best exotic Marigold Hotel.- certified tear jerker.

I absolutely love movies like that. Makes one so warm and fuzzy inside.

And is loaded with the best quotes ever!

" The only real failure, is the failure to try"
" You can have everything you want as long as you stop waiting for people to tell you, you deserve it"

AND THE BESTEST
In the end, everything will be okay, if it is not okay- Then it is not the end.

ALSO- that report I stayed up all night writing is not due till Monday the 11th!!!!!!!!!!

No amount of exclamation marks can define and express how I actually feel.

Anyway- I hope you lot have an amazing week- and remember- No worrying all it does is add wrinkles!

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...