Sunday, March 3, 2013

Facebookers R Us.

I went on facebook and ran into Zer online again.

3 years later and still trying to marry me. As wretched as Yoruba boys are, you have to give it to them.

They are overtly persistent.

So as you recall ( or do not recall because you did not read this random post 3 years ago)

This Negro was still trying to marry me- even worse: he seemed mad that he was in Lagos and tried to reach me and I refused to get in touch with him.

In his words" he can not believe I would do this to him"

In my mind I'm just like " My God! Yoruba boys sha!"

I still feel the same way about buying 70 grand hair.

I am very uncomfortable about it- But now I am less judgmental about people who do things like that.

To each his or her own.

Ps: My writing was terrible back then. Lord Jesus!


No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...