Thursday, March 21, 2013

... Blogging

People see me and say why do you not have a reality TV show?

I say oh - I do not need a reality Tv show I have a blog!

I like blogging because my punctuation does not have to be perfect,

Because I can sound like a complaint box all the damn time and no one can tell me to shut up and be grateful.

Because it is where I come to clear my head- well here and my journal

Mostly here.

Because I forget I am over sharing- then I remember after I click publish.

But these are are likes- the one reason I absolutely love blogging

I how easy it is to know what someone is up to without being vested in their lives.

Sinister, I know- but don't blame me.. Blame the internet.

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...