Friday, March 8, 2013

Sharing

Today has been so cold and wet and it really upset me since I was upset and planned to drown my "upsetness" in some nice warm retail therapy.

Anyways I eventually started blogged rounds and ended up HERE

IF you are to lazy to read it, it is basically the story of a man who left his job to start up his own company.
It is a story of probably resilience and patience from a significant other.

Most importantly, it is proof that dreams come true.

Have a good weekend guys.x

Also found this amazing message on dating. Listen to it HERE

1 comment:

TheRustGeek said...

Great find! The preachers mannerisms remind me of Ted Mosby from 'How I met Your Mother' - or maybe I've been watching too much TV..

Reckless

Went to my friend's brother's wedding on Saturday evening. No biggie, I'm settling into my seat but then my friend starts to i...