Monday, March 11, 2013

Calling ALL absconded bloggers

I wish you guys will blog more.

I mean now I have fast internet so I afford to open 100 tabs- You people have stopped blogging.

I can't keep in touch with all my friends so I use their blogs to make sure they are okay.

While I'd hate to find that you are pregnant via your blog- I'd hate more by seeing baby pictures 9 months later.

You guys need to blog more because I need material for our discussions. It saves us the first 20 minutes of skirting around issues.

I mean I am in school now- I don't have the luxury of wasting my employers precious time and money chatting away on my bb.

Most importantly- You need to blog so that moments like this- When its 5am in the morning and I want to take a break from studying I have something to read.

So guys- Please Blog.

*side eye* at Torera and Oyinkan I know you guys are busy, But you need to blog anyways.




1 comment:

TheRustGeek said...

Better still - you can send them the way of @the3six5Ng

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...