Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Currently

Listening non stop to 



Baby, 
I want your simple and your crazy
I'm not the type to tame it
Just when you think you are at your worst
I'm giving you my best.




This album is so sweeeet ehn. I love it.
Like its on constant repeat.

Reading
I've haven't be reading much.
because my life has been busy.
But I have made time to read alllllll the old messages I really should delete.
But yeah, I haven't be reading much.

Planning

-For my vacation at the end of the month. I can not wait
-my holiday wardrobe
-how I'm going to vanish from work for a family event at 1 ish
- How I need a driver, that someone else will pay for
- how I need to loose weight
-Outfits for the weekend


Loving

My nails
The turn out for my mother's husband's 60th birthday
MY HAIR.
I cut my hair (again) and dyed it the most beautiful shade of purple/Pink.

My gosh you guys it is beautiful. ( My hair)
My life currently.


I know this is such a shit update but you people will have to manage.
Also I love weddings.
I thought I'd hate them because of the separation from Eros,
But I actually really really like them.
I actually a calendar full for the month of October and I am dying from excitement already.

Also why are my family members trying to constantly hook me up.
From my mothers friends ( Iyama).
To my cousin who called me to tell me that her co-worker saw my photo
and wants my number.
(double Iyama).

I'm a really peculiar person so I'm very wary about being hooked up.
So I just tell them what I have discovered is the biggest cop out.
Let me pray about it.

Thats even a bigger cop out than my husband said no.

Sha sha sha.

My nails look cute. My hair is popping
My skin looks amazing

And My sugar baby called me this morning for a collaborative jam session over the phone.

Listen, it may not look/sound like it but I'm counting my blessings and right now
life is good.

No comments:

Okay where is 2024 rushing to?

 Bruh I blinked and March is 10 days in? We thank God for his many mercies o! Honestly I'm super thankful because this year has been -YE...