Monday, August 21, 2017

list 30: The qualities you admire most in others

Patience
I'm not a very patient person and it translates to even when I am dealing with myself I want things now now now.


Forgiveness
I'm not the most forgiving person - apparently.

The ability to not speak back ( sometimes)
I always have to say something.
Always.
Have to have the last word.

Really it goes from you are so cute to you need to cut that attitude out or I will come and fuck it out of you. smack you.

Modesty
I admire modest people, I love to sing my praises by myself constantly.

I do not think there are any virtues in playing small, but that is just me.

Ps: I had such an amazing amazing amazing weekend ehn.
Pss: Do yall not drink the cocktails at weddings?

No comments:

Okay where is 2024 rushing to?

 Bruh I blinked and March is 10 days in? We thank God for his many mercies o! Honestly I'm super thankful because this year has been -YE...