Friday, August 4, 2017

Bad things and Bad people

Sometimes you need a reminder that you know circumstances are just that - Circumstances.

They aren't defining points, neither are they labels. 

They are simply circumstances.

Last night I was out with T as is our usual tradition, my sugar baby text me.

And I went out to talk with him for  a bit, in a bid to disuade him I mentioned that I was currently separated from Eros.


He said

It's a bad thing to happen, but you are not a bad person, and it is important to remember this.


Out of the mouth of Babes.


If I could weep from relief I would have.

I mean I have friends till date who made the most off hand comments and hurtful comments about this but look at this underage baby giving me clarity.

Amazing.

As an aside: These Young boys have all the linessss.
Like I am equal parts impressed and amused at the same time everytime we have a conversation.

No comments:

Okay where is 2024 rushing to?

 Bruh I blinked and March is 10 days in? We thank God for his many mercies o! Honestly I'm super thankful because this year has been -YE...