Thursday, August 17, 2017

29: List your childhood and current dream job

As a child I really thought I was going to be a beauty queen a la Agbani.

Google her.

Anyway now I am masquerading as a chartered accountant while really I'm an enjoyment enthusiast.

My current dream jobs, would be to curate affordable travel plans and itineraries  for Nigerians.

Which means I get paid to travel for free and write about my experiences and tell people* why they should visit these cities.

Second job would be to be a columnist a la Carrie Bradshaw minus the shoes but for travel.

 and maybe a bit of the sex?

we will see sha, trying to make this a reality.


*Nigerians

No comments:

Okay where is 2024 rushing to?

 Bruh I blinked and March is 10 days in? We thank God for his many mercies o! Honestly I'm super thankful because this year has been -YE...