Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Booty Call, Ready and Out

From the bottom,
I spent the long weekend out.
Literally.

Thursday was my girl's birthday and we went to bottles to celebrate with her.
Before that we caught up at Ikoyi club, and ended up having guinea fowl with the daddies in squash section.
Which, let me tell you- Sugar baby life will fit me DIE.
After which we ended up at 57.
Got a message from my Sugar Baby and popped in to say hey to him with my home girl.

When I called him to tell him I would be coming with my friend, he said
"Why are you bringing a body guard?"
Me: LOL

Good times.

Friday thankfully work free was spent in bed. Recuperating. Recovering. Resting and getting ready.

My girl Uloh got into town, and went to see an art opening with her.
After which we went to get table top dancing at Velvett.
Ps: Velvett is my SPOT. I love it.
And ran into everyone in Lagos.

My boy Deji brought me sallah meat that I shared with the bouncers at the door and now we are in a committed relationship. (Velvett & I- not the bouncer).

Also DJ Crowd Kontroller at Velvett is THE VERY ONE. I love him.

Left the club on Friday and spent the night at my girls house.
Contemplated stabbing her gateman because he was acting a damn fool.

Saturday
Spent the day in bed.
Then gave myself a dilke scrub rub down and general pampering
my girls came over to wardrobe co-ordinate and have lunch. we ate eba and vegetable with cow leg and cake with iced tea infused with cuban rum and some water.
Then I went back to bed

Woke up at 9 and started getting ready for my friends wedding.
Fun Fun Fun.
From the wedding went to Velvett and then to 57 after which i drove home dead tired but you know ready for the beach the next day

Sunday
Church harvest at my mothers church that went on FOREVER. aka beach cancelled.
went to support my girl Steph at a thing she was doing in VI.
Good times.
Then went to a Sallah Party ( first one all holiday).
And the rice was so sweet. Jesus.
I took some meat away and I still had some meat this morning.

Fast forward to 9pm ended up at Slay doing karaoke.
fastforward further to 12 and Itunu is messaging me about drinks at Churascos.
I say no.

I get home and crawl into bed.
Ps: I did not drink a drop of alcohol ALL WEEKEND.
Not a single drop.
Ate like a pig tho, so ojoro cancel.

Monday
I stop by at my friend's - for lack of a better word- house and he has some work to catch up on.
we are talking. just catching up and he speaks about an article he wrote and he was shy to share it,
so I say oh the one we talked about and he said
"Oh we spoke about that? I thought I was just your booty call"
Me *pulls up article and reads it out loud*

When we are done catching up, I leave to sugarcane to have lunch with my home girl and her friend from work.

Cool stuff.

Fastforward to after lunch, a brief stop at my sugar baby's house and then back to ICF to have desert with Uloh before we head out to the airport to drop her off.

I tell them about the conversation. and she said " You said you are looking for king and you did not re-assure him when he said that, This is not the attitude of someone looking for a king".

My other friend chips in,
" You know, maybe you aren't ready"

And I realize that I'm never going to be one of those people whose social media is stuffed with photos and captions of king followed by really cheesy shit.

You know.

I mean, I was with Eros forever and I didn't have any of those, perhaps, I really don't have the range.

And you know what?

That's okay.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...