Monday, September 11, 2017

32: List the ways you get energized

1- Sleep.
If I shower and sleep and put the AC on, the quality of my sleep is sooo good.
It's almost like magic.

So explain to me why I do not shower everynight?


2- Helping people solve their problems

This one is really weird because I'm super inconvinenced yet somehow I manage to make it work.

3-Working out
Strange supposed to be tired but somehow will find strength to do alllll the other crazy things I kinda wanna do.

4- Reading a book
Reading is one of my first loves and is my true true truest pleasure.
Every vacation I read the alchemist.
Every year it gets better- maktub.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...