Monday, September 18, 2017

Throw back and a bit of hand running through my hair.


Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way you do?


Throw back.
This song takes me back back back to better times heart wise.

Itunu had her '00KaraokethemedParty over the weekend.

I lost my voice but I had such an amazing amazing amazing time.

Gosh

I think I'm still recovering.

You know how when you know you shouldn't make poor choices but you do anyway because  fuck it?

Yeah I think that's where I am at.

I had a really really really good weekend and I think I am going to spend the rest of the month trying to decide on what it is I want from life.

I'm in a really good place because everyone keeps telling me " You are so happy", You are so free, you are living your best life and I'm like you guys my best life would me being a swimsuit model but here we are, navigating Lekki traffic daily.

Ps: I got put on a project and I'm so pleased with the out come
I kept wondering why my body hurt all over- Turns out I ran 5km on saturday morning then went to the market THEN partied till morning.

I also didn't do my nails last week so I'm literally riding these ones out to the death.

My next vacation no one is checking in luggage and I'm just like hayyy, Can I do this?

We investigate.

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...