Thursday, September 21, 2017

Currently

Listening non stop to

You tell me fuck you with the lights on
And I always answer my phone

I love this remix so much, it's proof that the LOML Diplo hears my hearts desires and is interested in fulfilling them

Ty dolla sign's verse.
*fans self*

Word on the twitter streets is that: Wiz kid is bringing him to lagos in December.
Hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
And you already know I'm putting my December calendar together.


Reading



and stopping to cry at intervals because overwhelmed.
I am literally cancelling plans to read this book because WHATTTT?
I feel like I can relate so strongly with HRC and just reading this and affirming my feeling
I know what it's like to be a certain way and people judge you because 
you might not be as expressive or unable to convey how you feel because of
preconceived notions about you.

She talks a lot about failing and the lessons of humility that come with it and I can reallllly relate with that. Really really.
Whatever the case I am intensely proud of HRC. and what happened was " She is a woman" and now now now you people have trump. hahahahahaha. 




Feeling

Happy. 
Content
but for some reason consistently tired and sleepy.

Attempting

To pack for my next vacation.
Visa's sorted so I'm mentally trying to combine out fits
To compile a playlist for my next vacation and I'm having the time of my life just rediscovering the songs I like to travel to. 


Contemplating

Not checking in luggage for this trip.
Color of nail polish I should use
If I should go to Dubai for my birthday or London?
Or if I should stay in Lagos and have a house party.





No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...