Sunday, June 2, 2013

Resolutions

In the month of June, I am going to read my books

watch what I eat

and visit the gym everyday.

In the month of June- i am going to study my bible everyday

and stop snapping at people.

In the month of June- I am going to fuel try to buy a pole

I am going to read more chick lit. more than I should.

I am going to write my law paper in the month of June.

Why? So I can be accountable to someone.

I think I should throw in 8 minute abs everyday as well.

:)

I am going to write a shopping list and stick to it.

I have another surprise I want to share buttttttttt- I have no idea IF its what I wanna do.

I mean since I'm shy and stoffs. :)


No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...