Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Fire Alarm

I hate it when the fire alarm goes off.

I wonder if thats how rapture will be.

Out of no where * insert siren sounds*

And obviously I am always never ever ever dressed or anything.

Like now I'm sitting in my towel.- Do you know how long it will take me to 1- clean my face, find what to wear, change my bag, pack my bag and then actually get dressed to go and assemble?

I think a lot of us are like that in our spiritual lives. Lackadaisical, because its always a spoof fire alarm. Jesus has been coming soon we say. We still haven't seen him. And so a lot of other things are more important than our walk with him.

Basically we need to be prepared at all times.

Spur of the moment post. I love the analogy although I have no idea where it came from.

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...