Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Fire Alarm

I hate it when the fire alarm goes off.

I wonder if thats how rapture will be.

Out of no where * insert siren sounds*

And obviously I am always never ever ever dressed or anything.

Like now I'm sitting in my towel.- Do you know how long it will take me to 1- clean my face, find what to wear, change my bag, pack my bag and then actually get dressed to go and assemble?

I think a lot of us are like that in our spiritual lives. Lackadaisical, because its always a spoof fire alarm. Jesus has been coming soon we say. We still haven't seen him. And so a lot of other things are more important than our walk with him.

Basically we need to be prepared at all times.

Spur of the moment post. I love the analogy although I have no idea where it came from.

No comments:

List 39: List the most beautiful things you have ever seen

Off the top of my head,  the view of lake Kivu from Nirvana Hotel in Gisenyi. The view just goes to show God exists and he is super mindfu...