Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Life changing and other cool stories

And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and they were not ashamed- (Genesis 2:25 KJV)

So today instead of preparing my SRM, I was here trawling the interwebs, and who do I see?

This life changing blouse. I know I said I did not want anything for my birthday AND I know it has passed

and I know I have promised myself no more asos-ing till next month

-Side bar: Some of my goodies arrived today!

But this blouse is calling all my names, gbo gbo Yoruba o, ati Isoko pelu nick names sef.

I do not know what I am going to do. Worst part. The top is on sale, so I know it is going to go out of stock soon..

Infact there is no more 10, but that is cool a 12 works just as well.


Life changing blouse in all its Peplum glory.


So my dear readers, brothers, sisters if the good Lord lays it down in your heart to gift me this delicious blouse here is the link. Life changing blouse, go on click on it.

Plus the price is reasonable as fuck.

It's just that I have told myself- NO more.

But then again, are rules not meant to be broken?

I do not know. this blouse speaks to my soul.

Someone do something!

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...