1. I clap for my self literally when I prepare an AFS and the account balances at 1st attempt.
2. I do a litttle dance when my cash flow is perfect at 1st attempt.
3. I do not quite like preparing AFS's anymore.
4. I lowkey wish Nigeria let biafra go.
5. I think dating ( the getting to know someone phase) is so hard and awkward. If I ever get into the market, I would create a checklist, and put it up here with an apply within if you meet 80% of the requirements. No jokes.
6. I still want there to be a Biafra republic.
7. I want to go into the government. My mother thinks its suicide for my career. Plus I am really aggressive, government is for slow thinkers.- she says.
9. This year has been an amazing year for me. A bit too amazing
10. I'm quite content with my life. Sometimes I feel like I'm on auto pilot
11. I have started relating with God again. I love it.
I will be back with a real post of what I have been up to.
The last few months have been difficult for me. Not in the I'm broke way but when you count the cost of an task to undertake but you so...
I had been deliberating inviting my sugar baby to my birthday party. And like clock work he messaged me, so I call him and we go and hav...
After reading the marry a girl who reads and marry a man who travels series I started thinking. Maybe I should do one of my own. I was g...
I think my boss is inappropriate. Which isn't unusual. This is Nigeria. But inappropriate in that he is giving me marital advice and...