Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday is my second Favourite F-word

The first is Fancy.

I do not think the 3rd needs to be said. It's french.

I feel like my family is putting me under undue pressure to get married

I feel know I am not Physcologically ready to get married.

But everyone keeps saying- you are not young.

You the thing I did not want to share?

I am still not going to share- But everything is falling into place.

The lines are falling into pleasant place.

I am changing and becoming the person I want to be.

I am happy.

Are you happy? Friday is a good day.

Fridays are the best days!

:) :) :)

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...